Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First Blog Entry

Dear Karlie
By the end of this school year, I hope I change some things at Philip Barbour. I hope I bring more school spirit and bring classes together. I will be accepted to WVU already, and ready to start your life in Morgantown. I hope to learn things that will help in college. I hope to pass my AP Bio exam, and be ready to have biology as my major. I will finish my senior project and get an A on it. I want to change some of my friends' behaviors and put them on the right tract before they go out to college. I will try to guide them in the right direction and keep them under my wing throughout the year. I'll see how well I did, I guess.

A year from now, I will be attending my first class at WVU. I'll be living in Morgantown. I'm not sure who I'll be living with, rather it be in a dorm or an apartment. I will have a job and be able to manage my time wisely. I hope that I keep my friends, but make plenty of new ones. I hope that a year from now, I'll be sharing a house with Paige, Devin, Caleb, and Keeley, but not everything goes as planned. I have a goal of knowing what exactly I want to do with my life by this time next year. I hope to have a great major that I'll keep all four years at WVU. I hope I remember to call my family and check up on my mom. I can't get caught up in college and forget about them.

Be you,

       Karlie

No comments:

Post a Comment